Happy Halloween!
For the 3rd straight year (revisit last year and first year), we went to the pumpkin patch to pick out the perfect pumpkin. Once again, I looked all around but didn't find the Great Pumpkin.
However, Daddy found the Greatest Pumpkin of all:
They had a parade:
And I hid in the patch like Waldo, but I was dressed as a Jack-O-Lantern, so I think I made it too easy on you:
While still dressed as the Jack-O-Lantern, I went to the Portland Saturday Market:
Then I disguised myself as a tiger and went to the zoo, where I said hi to the black bear and played the drums:
In honor of the tip-off of the Blazers' season, I made my first-ever basket (dunks are my favorite shot):
Still in disguise, we rallied for my parents' sanity and/or fear (I hope it worked!) in the rain.
Can you find me (Hint: I'm proudly wearing my California's Canada button)?
Here I am, looking sane:
Here I am again, trying to scare people with my best tiger roar:
While wearing my scary monster PJ's, we carved a pumpkin into a Jack-O-Lantern:
Scroll to the bottom to see the results.
We trick or treated at Grandpa John and Grandma Patty's (where we also saw Uncle John and Uncle JJ):
Watch that step:
I also trick or treated in our cul-de-sac:
The best part was learning that I get brightly colored "toys" when I knock on doors. The only thing better would be knocking on people's doors and getting food.
☺
P.S. For the last time: I was a tiger, not Tigger®!
No comments:
Post a Comment