Friday, October 30, 2009

Miles Visits the Great Pumpkin (or not), Part II



I had an awesome week.

Last weekend I got a visit from Grandma Carolyn! She came down on the train, just because I'm cute :)



Here are some pictures from her visit:







Mom and Daddy also took me for our annual trip to the pumpkin patch. Last year, I slept through the Great Pumpkin's visit, but this year I stayed awake the whole trip and somehow still missed him.

Lucky me, I got to see some chickens up close instead:





And took a ride on a tractor (I may have sold them short at the 4th of July... big wheels and loud noises are cooler than I first thought).



I was also more into the face cutout photo op than at our tulip trip or our beach trip:



We also repeated "Where's Miles," but some people said last year's was a little hard, so I didn't dress like a pumpkin this year:



Oh, and I picked out a perfect pumpkin:



Unfortunately, I couldn't carry it, so Daddy picked me and the pumpkin up. He's so strong:



Then Mom and Daddy let me take home the biggest pumpkin I could carry! I was so happy:



I can't wait for Halloween!



☺

1 comment: