For some reason, Mom, Daddy, Grandmas, and Grandpas celebrated a few weeks ago by going to the coast and listening to a bunch of popping. I'm not sure what was going on, but I hope the popcorn was good. [Ed. note: The beach was fogged in, so we didn't see the fireworks show, we just listened to it.]
We also celebrated their Independence Day by watching the Rockaway Beach parade. The city turns 100 years old this year so I figured they'd really go all out. Here I am eagerly awaiting the parade:
Here is the parade:
I tried to tell Mom it was lame, but she didn't listen:
I tried to tell Daddy, but he apparently thought I just wanted a better view:
Seriously, tractors in a parade? Where are we, Ireland?
That night was when we bundled up on the porch to listen to the popcorn:
I wasn't too impressed with their version of Independence Day, but I still had fun visiting with my Grandmas and Grandpas. I entertained everybody with my waving and I got two more teeth. And never fear, there are more fun things around the corner (like my ten month birthday) so I'm sure I'll smile for the camera soon.
To save the best news for last, I met with my cardiologist last week and he is cautiously optimistic. My heart is improving, so we can wait and see how things progress. I don't have to go back for 3 whole months! I've never gone that long without seeing Dr K, and I'll miss him, but I think it was about time for some good news from him.
☺
1 comment:
Woohoo!!!! :)
Post a Comment