After Halloween, we celebrated Daddy's bday. Last year I was a little young to know what was going on, so this year I wanted his birthday to be especially special so I asked Mom to take us to the beach. She cooked, cleaned, sewed, took care of me, and let Daddy sleep in. When I'm older, I hope I get that kind of birthday!
Then Grandma Patty had a bday. Grandpa John organized a dinner for her, so we all gathered and had a good night.
We had Heberlein/LeTourneux Thanksgiving Part Deux. We missed Linda, but otherwise it was similar to last year. All 4 of my grandparents, my Great Uncle JJ, my parents, my uncles, all gathered for food and fun. Unfortunately the weather wasn't as nice, so I didn't get to walk (aka be carried/pushed) to and from P&Js.
There were a few gorgeous days so we did some day trips too, like this one up the Gorge:
As for the rest of my days, I've been busy teething. Hello #s 10, 11, 12 (and since then 13, 14, 15, and 16... only 4 more to go!).
☺
No comments:
Post a Comment