Monday, February 22, 2010

Happy Belated Presents Day

Due to a camera cable mishap, I wasn't able to get this up until now, but I meant to wish you all a Happy Presents Day last Monday.

Have I grown since you last saw me?



To celebrate the three-day weekend, Mom and Daddy took me to the coast to play.

We stayed with Grandma P and Grandpa J in Rockaway Beach, which is known for its "Twin Rocks," seen in the background here:



Here are some pictures of me and Daddy, after I gave him the Valentine's Day Card that I got him:





Daddy told me all about how much fun it is to play on the beach:



So I started to train for my big trek on the beach later:



And here I am, testing out the sand on my own two feet:







The beach was a lot of fun. So much fun, in fact, I didn't even notice that I didn't get a present for Presents Day this year!



☺

No comments: