...To Mom! She turned old this week.
It was a busy birthday week. We started off by celebrating our cats turning 7 on the 25th, then I turned 1 on the 26th (I'm such a copy cat), then Mom's birthday was the 28th, and Cousin Ben's birthday was on the 29th. Whew. Did I mention that my Uncle Tristan turned not as old as Mom on the 14th?! Lots of September babies!
We had a little shindig to celebrate me, and I got my first cupcake! Yum!
I got to eat it off the ground and out of my hair:
But for some reason nobody wanted to share:
And I got to play with some of my friends:
Now that I'm a big kid, I'm not going to do my official birthday photos each month. Never fear, I'll pose occassionally and we'll still have regular posts, so you'll still get to watch me grow. Frankly, I've just grown tired of my mom insisting the sign is not a toy, so I'm taking a break. Here's how successful this month's shoot was:
1 comment:
Happy Big 0-1!!! You just keep getting cuter and cuter!
Post a Comment