This year, like last year, we went to the coast for the 4th of July.
After celebrating the holiday with a parade (yes, there were tractors again) and fireworks (which we could actually see this year), we went to the beach to enjoy the sand, water, and sun:
I practiced my David Hasselhoff lifeguard romp:
Daddy taught me to skip rocks into the ocean:
and to strut out of the surf:
I practiced my surfer pose with Grandpa John and Great-Uncle JJ:
Grandma Carolyn taught me how to splash the salt water:
And make a sand castle in the sand:
We also played with birds, squirrels, and deer:
We watched a beautiful sunset:
I had so much fun, I'll have to tell you more in my next post!
I can't wait until next year.
In health news, I had a 4-month checkup with my cardiologist, and I don't have to go back for another 4 months!
☺
1 comment:
ADORE the new blog header and of course the pictures of him and the flag are so cute!
Post a Comment