Just kidding...
We actually did that the week before Father's Day.
We celebrated Father's Day weekend with a trip to Seattle! The Fremont Solstice Parade is a block from my Grandma Carolyn and Grandpa Greg's house so we went down to watch. Look how excited I was to watch it:
The next day I got to meet my newest cousin, Bay, and then we went to the Mariners' game with Grandma Carolyn and Grandpa Greg. I've been preparing for this by reading my "Seattle Mariners 101" board book and clapping whenever I see a baseball game on tv:
I also got to see that guy who is named after those yummy Ichi-Rolls they sell at the Safeco Field sushi stand:
We wrapped up our Seattle visit after only 2 days, but I'm excited to see Grandpa Greg, Grandma Carolyn, Uncle Tristan, and Aunt Linda again soon.
On Monday, we extended the Father's Day celebration with Grandpa John and I got to go to a bowling alley for the first time. My parents were too busy running after me to take pictures, but I can tell you it was a lot of fun to see them in such dorky shoes!
My final piece of news is that I am officially 21! The next round of juices is on me. Cheers!
☺
No comments:
Post a Comment