Luckily, the following pictures were uploaded before the computer crash.
What the heck is a wart? I spent part of a day trying to figure it out, and I'm still stumped.
I pondered it during one of our days in Claremont, when Mom dragged me and Daddy to Harvey Mudd. I went willingly.
Come on Daddy, it won't hurt you!
Good Daddy.
We wandered the campus:
I ditched Daddy to try to fit in and look like a student:
But then Mom pointed out I could never look like a Mudder, so I wandered the campus aimlessly like a Pitzer student instead:
Next, Mom and Daddy introduced me to the school mascot: the wart. To be polite, I shook his hand:
Seriously, their school mascot is an ugly architectural feature!? Really!
Daddy told me it was time to leave and wash my hands so I wouldn't turn into a toad:
After washing up, I made a beeline for the hills. You can see the snow on top of Mt. Baldy and the light at Foothill. That's Route 66!
Isn't it great that all cities (Portland, Seattle, and Claremont, to name just a few) have snowy mountain backdrops and crystal clear skies?
Mudd really seemed like an easy, slacker school. No wonder Daddy got in. Everybody just lazily hangs out all day, enjoying the clear Claremont air.
☺
P.S. Believe it or not, I didn't see a unicycle the whole visit, and the hot tub was dry. North, West, and Linde were all 6-inches deep in red cups though.
No comments:
Post a Comment