Welcome to Fairytale Town, CA!
Next to the Sacramento Zoo, Fairytale Town is a playground based on Fairytales. To start off our visit, Daddy and I read Mother Goose's book to learn all the rhymes and stories the park is based on:
There was a crooked Miles, and he went a crooked mile:
Then I crowned myself King and sat in my throne by the round table with Princess Mom and Prince Daddy:
Off to slay a dragon:
Eventually I got hungry and decided to harvest Old MacDonald's farm:
I had so much fun running around the park, climbing onto turtles and pirate ships and giant feet next to beanstalks and shoes that old ladies live in, and chasing chickens and donkeys and cows! Sheep are scary. My favorite part was sliding down Alice's Rabbit Hole over and over. I want to go back! Again, again!
See you in a couple days for Part 3 of our trip.
☺
No comments:
Post a Comment