I had a good time in the car and Mom and Daddy were super nice. Not only did they stop and let me run around frequently, but they also brought a few new toys to help me pass the time. My favorite was my Elmo camera book, which has a flash, videos, and makes cool noises that aren't annoying at all.
Here we are entering the golden state. Now I can check that off my list!
We spent our second night in Sacramento. First we visited Aunt Kit and Uncle Scott. We had a fun visit and I got to run around and explore. Next we headed to Granny's for the night:
Next up I'll tell you all about my trip to Fairytale Town!
☺
1 comment:
such a sweetie but now that I've seen his handsome face in person, I know his photos just don't do him justice!!
Post a Comment