Hello again!
The last week has been very active, as I'm now practicing standing up on my own as much as possible.
These two pictures were taken less than a second apart:
Mama and Daddy have also been very helpful, standing me up with a wall to lean on, so I can work on strengthening my legs.
Why, you may ask, have I been working so hard to build my leg strength?
Well, yesterday, I went to my first wedding, and I knew I'd get to dance with my favorite girl in the whole wide world.
Here we are, tearing up the dance floor:
Daddy was there too, but we didn't dance:
Here's all three of us, looking spiffy:
Near the end of the night, I got a hug from a beautiful girl, dressed all in white. I fell head over heels for her, but Mama said she's already taken. I guess I'll have to settle for second best and woo any future daughter!
And, oh yeah, Tuiasosopo's back with the Mariners!
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Before You Know It, I'll Be Dancing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
too cute! he looks so dapper!!
Post a Comment