Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy Labor Day!



Yay, it's Mommy's favorite holiday!



That's right, after her & my short labor last year, Mommy must love Labor Day.

Being a boy and all, I keep telling her how labor must almost be as hard as pushing a tooth through your gums, which I've now done 8 times (4 top and 4 bottom).



And congrats to Miya, Aubrey, Charles, and Stella for laboring their ways into the world in the last month or so. I can't wait to meet you!



Anyway, in honor of Labor Day, I stood up for myself today. Really! I pulled myself up and stood up! Hopefully we'll get some photos of my new accomplishment soon.

Standing's too much work. Shouldn't there be a union to support me while I stand? Until then, I'm going on strike. If you need me, I'll be sitting and looking through my books:



And, in the original spirit of Labor Day, a big apology in advance to all of Daddy's coworkers who will be laid off in the next couple weeks to year, as Tektronix is outsourcing much of its manufacturing to China. You can see the shock on my face. If I share my balloon with you, will it help you feel better?



In other news, the Ringling Bros' Circus is coming into town this month and I'm practicing to be the seal's understudy! I don't have to stand for this job!



That's it for now, see you soon!



☺

No comments: