That's right -- I'm outta here!
I'm fit as a fiddle, so they said I could go home just in time for the sunny Mother's Day weekend.
When I'm sleeping my sats are sometimes higher than my heart rate! They've consistently been in the high-90's.
Thanks to Dr. John, Dr. King, P.A. Jason, and the PICU nurses. I'm very grateful that I got to be on painkillers for over a week while teething. You should see my two teeth now!
I had a roommate for the last 2 nights. He had pyloric stenosis, and got it fixed yesterday night. I hope he doesn't like Mickey Mouse when he "grows up."
We're going to head home now, and take a big long nap as soon as we get home. In lieu of flowers, please send coffee.
It's great to be able to say that our biggest medical mystery is when Daddy's fingernail will finally fall off.
Now back to your regularly scheduled blog -- you know, the one with cute pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment