And, I took my first trip to Seattle! It was super-short and had to rescheduled once because of all the snow and stuff, but we made it up there for a night. I got to see Grandma Carolyn, Grandpa Greg, Uncle Tristan, Linda, and Beth (or at least her place).
I also got to spend the night in Daddy's childhood room and it was fun to see all of his old stuff. Grandpa Greg would like to see all of Daddy's stuff cleared out, but I think we should leave the room just as it is... kind of like a shrine to Daddy.
Back at home, we stayed up late on December 31st... my parents cleaned (lame) and other people had fun with fireworks (not lame).
The 'rents had some friends over on the 1st to help them celebrate 2009 (it was also their 4th wedding anniversary). So I got to meet some new people (fun) and watch them eat food (gross). But the best part was seeing Kimberly's new bling. Congratulations to her!
I think she and Dave should get married in Hawaii after my next surgery (I can't fly right now) so that I can drink out of a pineapple like Mommy.

[Parent edit: ignore him and get married when and where you want. ;) ]
I've been having fun with Grandma Patty and Grandpa John (and their cool new windows), and I got to say hi to Uncle John today too!
Other than that I've just been hanging out, reading my mail from M-Rat and Shrub. I haven't heard from that terrorist-bump guy yet, or Shaun White, my TF bud, but I know they're both busy working!
Tomorrow I'm going for a long walk with Mommy, and Friday I'm getting heat in my room again (wahoo, sharing a room w/ M&D is cramping my style). I can't wait to break out the ol' red, white, and blue next Tuesday. Enjoy the end of the Duhbya era and I'll try to blog again soon.
☺
2 comments:
What a great smile! I'm laughing out loud about the mail from Mickey and Bush. :)
Super Cute as alway's! Thanks for the shout out Miles! I think you may have to wait awahile to drink out of that pineapple in Hawaii! But, Maybe Mommy can drink out of one if she joins us for a trip to Vegas! Sorry Miles, this is a girls only trip... Mommy & Daddy can explain the difference between boy's and girls later! :)
Post a Comment