Monday, January 26, 2009

Gonna Party like it's my 22-month birthday

This weekend I got to meet my cousins John and Jan, which was a lot of fun! I think I'm going to like being a part of this family. I'm hoping I'll get to see them up in Seattle sometime! Other than that things have been pretty normal. Daddy's hand isn't healed yet, so Mommy's doing all the work. She wants me to pick up the slack but I'm still working on my fine motor skills.

Today's my 4 month birthday, so Mommy and I celebrated with a photo shoot. In honor of the upcoming Superbowl game, I wore my futbol shirt.



We also spent a little time outside.



I've got 2 doctor appointments this week, one for a hearing test (the hospital never gave me the standard one...I know I can hear but this will just make my pediatrician feel better) and the other for my monthly visit to my cardiologist. Wish me luck!

☺

Oh yeah, and happy Chinese new year! Welcome to the year of the ox.

No comments: