Monday, December 22, 2008

My First Christmas Tree

Mommy and Daddy are having fun giving me all of my holiday "firsts" so we headed out to a local tree farm to cut down our Christmas tree. Unfortunately the roads were a little too snowy and our tires started spinning on a hill so we didn't get to go to their first-choice farm. I guess they decided that sliding off the road into a ditch was one holiday first I don't need to experience yet.

Luckily we found a farm on the main road where I tolerated Daddy talking to the cows:



Mommy and Daddy took turns holding me while we inspected the crop:





We picked out a great tree and were soon ready to head home:



I supervised while they decorated the tree (I had a great view of the snow from the couch):





Now that we're snowed in, we're just relaxing and staying warm. I'm trying to get through wearing all of my Christmas clothes at least once, so that Mommy will have to do laundry while Daddy Daddy will have to do laundry while Mommy and I hang out. (Sorry Mommy, I didn't know what "gender stereotyping" meant until you explained it.)



I'm counting the days until I get to see Santa again. I'm not sure if I liked him enough the first time I met him to want to share any milk with him, but he can have all the cookies he wants.

Happy holidays. Enjoy the snow.

☺

1 comment:

SarahT said...

Lisa, your house is beautiful! And the kid is cute too.