I don't really like rain, so I hope the fat man doesn't bring his rain deer, but Mommy and Daddy say that's how the fat man is going to get here.
On the other hand, I love snow. It's so white. It's like a bunch of pillows. I wonder if snow is warm.
I went out to play in it when it first started (see my post below), but it was too windy so I went in.
Anyways, I noticed that Mommy and Daddy are growing me some presents. I don't think I'm supposed to know what I'm getting until tomorrow, but I just can't wait to tell you...
As you may know, the toy hall of fame recently inducted the stick, which I guess makes it one of the best toys ever. Well, Mommy and Daddy aren't just getting me normal sticks.
Here's a picture of the front of our house:
And, if you look out the living room window, you can see the presents even better!
Yep, I'm getting icicles in my stocking for Christmas. They look like sticks, but they're clear. Isn't that cool? I wonder how Mommy and Daddy will wrap them.
Merry Christmas!
☺
No comments:
Post a Comment