Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Jovial Last Thursday in November Day!

I didn't want to get repetitive, so I looked up "Happy" in my thesaurus and it said "Jovial" means the same thing.

Last Thursday, Mommy and Daddy got me dressed up in my big bird costume (I'm too young to get the Sesame Street reference there).



Then Mommy and Daddy took me outside to get some fresh air before being smothered by family.



We had dinner at Grandma Patty and Grandpa John's house. Everybody was there: Grandpa Greg and Grandma Carolyn, Uncle Tristan and his girlfriend Linda, Uncle Jack, Great Uncle Jay, and Mommy and Daddy.

Grandpa John let me sniff the turkey, but it wasn't as good as milk, so I went to sleep.

Everybody was too busy stuffing their faces to get any pictures of me before, during, or after dinner.

Afterwards, we all went back over to my house, and Grandpa Greg and I hung out for a bit:



After awhile, our quality time was interrupted, and Mommy and Daddy put me to bed. Then they fired up the Wii, and the grandparents had a heated bowling battle:



I guess we do this every year. I can't wait until 2009, so I can eat a whole cheesecake after everybody leaves, like Daddy.

☺

No comments: