Last night, Daddy and I watched our first baseball game together, and it was the World Series!
I got dressed up in my baseball jersey, thinking I might get to play, but all we did was sit on the couch.
We cheered for something, and then something else happened. (Mommy told me just to cheer when everybody else cheers, so we don't have to pay attention.)

I'm not really sure what the point of baseball is, but I'm glad I got to watch it with Daddy.
I'm not sure what peanuts and cracker jack are either, but after the 7th inning, I think I want some.
Oooooh, and hot dogs too!
☺
I got dressed up in my baseball jersey, thinking I might get to play, but all we did was sit on the couch.
We cheered for something, and then something else happened. (Mommy told me just to cheer when everybody else cheers, so we don't have to pay attention.)
I'm not really sure what the point of baseball is, but I'm glad I got to watch it with Daddy.
I'm not sure what peanuts and cracker jack are either, but after the 7th inning, I think I want some.
Oooooh, and hot dogs too!
☺
No comments:
Post a Comment