Today was quite a day! I practiced holding my head up (I'm getting really good at it), and that was exhausting so I napped the rest of the day.
Then tonight Mommy and Daddy surprised me by taking me to see my new room in our new house! They just got their keys this evening, and they're not sure when we'll move over, but it will be in the next few weeks. I can't wait! I was so excited seeing my new room that I slept the rest of the visit and dreamed of running around in our front yard.

The parents have told me I'm not allowed to post our new address online, but they'll be happy to give it out if you e-mail them directly. They'll also be sending out an announcement once we're settled in our new home.
Then tonight Mommy and Daddy surprised me by taking me to see my new room in our new house! They just got their keys this evening, and they're not sure when we'll move over, but it will be in the next few weeks. I can't wait! I was so excited seeing my new room that I slept the rest of the visit and dreamed of running around in our front yard.

The parents have told me I'm not allowed to post our new address online, but they'll be happy to give it out if you e-mail them directly. They'll also be sending out an announcement once we're settled in our new home.
No comments:
Post a Comment