Monday, July 30, 2012

My Favorite Baseball Stars!

On Father's Day, we went to the Mariners' game in Seattle with Grandma and Grandpa to see some of my favorite players. (Actually, Daddy is my favorite baseball star. He plays softball, which Mom says doesn't count, but that's confusing because she also says I'm not allowed to throw the softball indoors because the ball is too hard!)





My 3rd favorite player, Felix, was pitching, so I wore my special Felix hat:



Yes, that's really a mini-Felix hanging off the side of the bill of the hat!

He got kinda annoying, so I took off the hat, but then a mini-Moose took his place on my head, and mini-Felix came back to play with him:



Here I am with the mega-Moose and Daddy:



And, here I am playing while the mega-Moose watches:



I'd also like to point out my mad skillz - here's my no-look throw, which was clocked at 105 mph!

 
[ed note: Miles was told his fastball broke the record after the speed gun failed to register a number.  We agree that Miles may be ahead of his time with the no-look fastball!]

As for the game, once again the Mariners won, and I stayed awake throughout!  This was another close one, which they won in the bottom of the 9th (like my first game), but I had no doubt they would win, like always (they're now 5-0 when I'm at their games). Must have been my mad cheering skillz:







Here's my annual Safeco picture (2009, 2010, 2011):





The highlight of the day (aside from Father's Day with the family) had to be when I got a free poster of my favorite Mariner (and 2nd-favorite baseball player, behind Daddy). I even know how to hold my fingers up for his number!



☺

1 comment:

Catherine (aka Lucy's Mommy) said...

what a fun time! And you are so big Miles!!