Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Under Construction

Between moving and having a laptop die I haven't been able to update the blog in forever! However, things are getting back to normal, and I'm happy to say I'm posting from my new home, which is still a work in progress.

Lately I've been hanging out a lot in our family room:

Living room:

Office (shout out to the cats for letting me nap in their bed):

And my bedroom:
From which I have an awesome view:

In general, things are going good! It has been getting chillier out, so I've been bundling up a bit more:


And I'm looking forward to Turkey day, although I don't know if we're getting an Ankara Turkey or an Istanbul Turkey.

Well, I'd better get some sleep or tomorrow morning will look like this:
(Taken after Daddy's birthday party!)

Good night and dance on tables,
Miles


No comments: