I've also been reading up on Pilgrims and I discovered there was a military advisor for the Plymouth Colony named Miles Standish. Ok, his name was really Myles, but wikipedia says it is sometimes spelled with an "i" so I'm going to assume it was really Miles. Wikiality rocks.
Anyway, I'm going to spend Thanksgiving with both sides of my family. I'll get to see Grandmas Carolyn and Patty, Grandpas Greg and John, and my uncles!
My uncles are pretty cool; I haven't posted any photos of them before so check us out:
Here I am with Uncle John:
and Uncle Tristan:
and Great-Uncle J.J. (and cousin Jeanette)
Alright, it's nap time. Here are some Thanksgiving riddles for you (just hover over the hats to see the answers).
What do math teachers do on Thanksgiving?
What goes "gobble, gobble" and can see just as well from one end as from the other end?
☺

No comments:
Post a Comment