Friday, June 1, 2012

School's Out for Summer!

I've had a blast at Sprout Preschool this year!

I started off the year looking like this:



And now I look like this:



Crazy different, huh?! Obviously I grew a ton because look how short my pants got!

The last day of school was fun (cupcakes!) and the parents were invited in for the last hour to watch us play. For the most part we ignored them, but all the cameras made us feel a bit like monkeys in the zoo:



Some of the highlights from the year were climbing on the logs:



Painting:



Making faces for our emotion books (this is obviously my 'sad' face):



And playing:



I loved school! It was so much fun, but I've heard this summer vacation thing is pretty cool too, so I'm willing to give it a try.

Hasta el Próximo Año, Sprout!

P.S. Daddy comes home this weekend and I can't wait!!! It's been fun hanging out with mom and I've been able to video chat with Daddy, but nothing compares to having him home!

1 comment:

Catherine (aka Lucy's Mommy) said...

Wow--he really sprouted (pun totally intended)!!!