Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mayry Christmas and a Happy St. Patrick's May

This is another one of my catch-up posts, this time about that big, white-bearded guy you all seem so fond of in December and the short green guy from March.

I've now met Santa a few times, and honestly, I'm not that impressed.

He was nice enough to leave and let Daddy and me sit in his chair though (parent note: Santa hid behind the chair and popped up for pictures since Miles was not interested in being close to the old man in the red suit):



I did get a cool reindeer hat out of the experience:



I decorated a gingerbread house, which was not nearly as tasty as the gingerbread men we baked (plus you can't bite the head off of a house):



We also went to a tree farm again, and our car did not slide backwards down the hill this year. I found a great tree!



Daddy and I wore the awesome sweaters Grandma C knitted for us. Match!



I helped pregnant, saw-wielding Mom through the mud:



We took a trip to Seattle and I saw an awesome miniature train exhibit.
Here comes the train:



There it is!



Choo, choo!



We had a great time at the zoo lights too. Daddy and I took turns pointing out things:



We spent Christmas Eve at Grandpa J and Grandma P's house:



Finally Christmas morning arrived and I think I now understand why people get so excited about Santa. He brought me lots of awesome presents, like a Sesame Street Wii game:



A stocking stuffed with goodies:



And a remote control robot:



I also helped pass out presents to Mom and Daddy:



It was an awesome Christmas and I can't wait for next year!

A few months later was St Patrick's Day. We celebrated with a pint of Guinness (hat):



After stumbling around the neighborhood, I needed the tree to hold me up:





Here's a clover; I'm ready for my Irish kiss:



I hope you enjoyed your Christmas and St Patrick's Day in May. I'll try to not make the delay an annual event.

☺

No comments: