Exciting, isn't it?
Haven't caught on yet? I'll give you a hint. It's really spelled out for you. And he'll have to get used to this view:
He'll get to play with me at our home:
And, he'll definitely have to learn to say cheese, like this:
☺
P.S. It's a boy, due in August, and I can't wait to be a big brother. As long as he shares his toys, leaves mine alone, starts his own blog, and gives me plenty of one-on-one time with Mom and Daddy then I'm sure we'll get along great!
P.P.S. Right now I'm leaning towards naming the baby either Me or Baby. Or Green, or Blue... no... 5. My mom is thinking Joseph Miles, Daddy is calling him TJ, and Grandpa Greg suggested Gregorina. What do you think we should name the baby?
P.P.P.S Happy birthday to my Uncle Jack!
1 comment:
Go with Blue!! Or maybe Blue 5?
xoxoxo
Post a Comment