Monday, February 13, 2012

Technical Difficulties Over!

Last winter, it was a broken camera.
This year it was our computer.

Luckily Daddy's an engineer, so instead of shelling out $500 on a new computer, he spent 2 months of hunting for the perfect replacement parts at the cheapest price, he bought them, installed them, found out they didn't work, bought new ones, and installed them, and I'm back, just in time for Congenital Heart Defects Awareness Week (Feb 7-14th)!

As I'm playing catchup, I'm sure you'll forgive me if my posts focus more on the pictures and less on the stories. We'll do this chronologically, so you'll have to wait a bit for Christmas pictures and instead think back to how I looked 6 months ago.

We'll start with Grandpa Greg's birthday last August. We watched the Mariners beat the Red Sox, taking their record to something like 5-0 when I'm there! Baseball's a lot more boring when you always know who's going to win.













1 comment:

Laura said...

Yay! You're back! So cute too (I love shots of father and son walking together from behind).