Monday, November 14, 2011

#OccupyCulDeSac

Boo:



This year, I put on my Panda costume from 2009 to carve my Jack-O-Lantern:





It had hair:



Then I disguised myself as a monkey and went to the zoo, where we saw the bears (they were so much farther away than in Canada). Do you think he recognized me from last year?



We saw the "Goooo Ducks!":



We also saw beavers and other unranked mascots (parents note: this WAS still in October):



And the tourist penguins swimming around the polar bear tank:



I stayed true to my Northwest heritage by hugging trees:



I tried to look cool when I saw Daddy was pointing the camera my way:



You can tell I've already outgrown my growth chart, since I'm obviously bigger than this giraffe:



I also disguised myself as my kitty, Tiger:



And saw a leopard impersonating Tiger by being lazy:



Here I am on Halloween evening, about ready to occupy the cul-de-sac with my trick-or-treating:





Where'd Miles go?!



Here I am!



Did I show you my tail?



Here I am running up to my first house:



Look, more candy:



And now for the best part:



And the aftermath:



No comments: