Then we headed up to Seattle where we hit the Fremont Fair, saw Mom's friend Lara, and went to a Mariners' game:
There were a lot of people! But I had a good view of the crowd from Daddy's arms:
It wasn't as exciting as Daddy's softball games because nobody got fancy and let the ball roll between their legs, but I managed to stay awake to cheer:
Here I posed with Daddy and Grandpa Greg. Apparently he's a dad too; though I've never seen him with any other kids, so I'm not really buying it:
I patiently posed for my parents while they took my annual Safeco Field photo (2009, 2010):
The game was fun, the Mariners won (a rare occasion these days!), but I still don't know what a Phillie is.
☺
P.S. I just wish I'd seen a nice toss of hot peanuts while I had the chance.
No comments:
Post a Comment