Above is proof of both flowers and showers. The showers puddled all the way through April, but the flowers showed up as promised.
Near the end of April, we took our annual trek to the Wooden Shoe Tulip Festival, where I sprinted right over to my favorite part:
My second favorite part was when I drove a tractor:
It was so much fun, I even let Mom ride along with me:
I agreed to pose for the camera, but I had the feeling that we didn't look like our normal selves, so I ran to the camera to see what the pictures looked like:
Because I got my shoes muddy earlier with the puddle, Daddy shared his with me:
Finally, we started wandering through the tulip fields.
Daddy helped me maneuver the bumpy ground of the tulip rows:
But, I also loved having the freedom to run around without him:
Eventually I wore myself out, and, in the end, I was happy to hang out with Daddy:
☺
No comments:
Post a Comment