As you know, between the Mariners, Beavers, and daddy's games, I've seen a lot of baseball [and softball], but I will never forget the last 2 Portland Beavers' games. (Mainly because I'm sure Mom will launch into a long winded "back in the day" story every time we drive down Burnside past PGE Park.)
Nonetheless, it was a ball, and Sunday (2nd to last game) I partied hard:
Monday afternoon I was refreshed and ready to cheer with my parents, Grandma Carolyn, Grandma Patty, and Uncle John:
The Beavers won both games, and the stadium was packed:
It was super fun, but like most afternoon games, nap-time took priority over the exciting finish:
Hopefully Portland will get another team someday, since we don't want to drive to Salem (er...Kaizer) every weekend to watch pro baseball.
In non-baseball news:
- I love driving at the mall (I'm becoming quite the shopper!):
- I'm super-happy to welcome baby Jackson, a.k.a. my new wingman!
- And, happy birthday Uncle Tristan.
Daddy finally found out what was in that truck all those years: - Finally, the winner of the caption contest is anonymous! Your caption was the most hilarious! I grant you permission to download one picture of your choice (preferably from my blog).
☺
P.S. Guess who turns the big 2 next Sunday?! I'll blow a kiss to the first person who guesses correctly. (I'm loving kisses, hugs, high fives, and fist bumps these days. Oh, and I now have 18 of 20 teeth and even had my first dentist appt! New words include hat, duck, and ella [elephant].)
1 comment:
I love how it looks like he is actually cheering!!
Post a Comment