Here's an update about the holidays: Christmas morning was magical:
It started when Daddy and I walked into the living room:
Then Rudolph gave me a recap of how the night went:
I stood to inspect my gifts:
Including the dried veggies in my stocking. Seriously Santa?
I tossed my fruit around (another great stocking gift... thanks again Santa):
I got alphabet books (pretty cool... I love watching Mom and Daddy pick them up):
We posed in front of our "Miles-safe" tree:
After we were done with presents I got bored and began to pretend I was chatting on my cell phone while on the slopes:
Then in late December we had a freak snow storm (if you can call a few inches a storm), that sent all the Oregonians into a tizzy. It was fun!
All in all, this Christmas season was a lot of fun! I spent a lot of time at the zoo (both for xmas lights - thanks Grandma P, Grandpa J, Mom, and Daddy - and at the Seattle zoo):

That's an otter I'm pointing at!

And I had tons of fun climbing up the stairs at Grandma Carolyn and Grandpa Greg's:

Last, but not least, I turned 15 months. Yay! Here are my birthday photos and a shot of my many teeth (#s 13-16 are coming in so I only have 4 more baby teeth to go!!!!). Oh, and in case you haven't heard, I'm now officially a toddler. I can walk unassisted for about 6 steps! :)
☺
No comments:
Post a Comment