Saturday, I wrote that if you left me with a sitter, you might get a quiet night (and I was hoping to get one for myself too!). You must be reading my blog, because I was surprised the very next day by you guys handing me off to Grandma Patty and Grandpa John and driving off in the little blue car I never get to ride in.
I had a great sleepover at Grandma and Grandpa's house, but it wasn't quite the quiet night I expected, since every time I tried to relax, Grandma or Grandpa was hovering over me with a huge smile, a toy, a camera, or a bottle. I smiled a bunch to humor them, but I think that just encouraged them more.
I was soooo happy today when Mommy and Daddy came home, and I got to see Tiger and Birdie again.
I can't wait to sleep in my own crib tonight. I might even sing for Mommy and Daddy in the morning, like I did on Valentine's Day.
☺
No comments:
Post a Comment